The school adopts the following admission procedure. These are the following steps for the admission process.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the student’s assessment is done thr0ugh a written test. The assessment will be based on the knowledge of the student’s previous class.
- Well educated, cultured and Intellectual parents will be required to share their views about the child in written form.
- The student and both the parents together will be required for the admission procedure.
- Parent will be informed about the admission confirmation through a phone call, after evaluating the assessment of the student.
- Original birth certificate(applicable to only 1st Std)
- Leaving certificate (applicable to 2nd To 10th Std )
- Report card of last attended school.
- Caste certificate if needed
- Passport size photos of parents (one each), Students (3 each)
Payment of fees will be done through challan after the confirmation of admission.